Friday 8 July 2011

Walking in The Rain

Taking a long walk in the rain
Is it just insane?
What can I hope to gain?
In this long soaking time

Getting drenched
pummeled
By droplets and wind
Cold
I'm surely too old to find fun in this
Whether that's wrong or whether it's right
I shouldn't burden myself with things I can not change

Change
The changing direction of the wind
Unseen but with consequences
Change may be hard but necessary
and  can be fun
Making the sails stand proud
The waves to surf
The kites dance

Then a car flashes pass
Causing extra drenching
Like I should really notice
But I feel a flash of anger
A flash at his flash
The only thing to do is let it go
As I should let go and forgive all the others
The wind
The rain
They are created have a reason
Adapting with changing seasons
Like life
There's a peace that can be found in tumult
When pummeled with rain
Blown this way, then that
I can still take time and listen



 
Copyright © Nathan Groves http://wondersandparodies.blogspot.com/
This Work Is Not To Be Reproduced With Out Permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment