Saturday 20 August 2011

Doctor Who: The Doctor's Wife: First Draft Parody Script




Opens with a shot of the House planet and some eerie looking people. It then cuts to the Doctor cruising in his Tardis.

Doctor
Look I got a message all the way out here from a Time lord. Must have taken a while to get to me.

Rory
Time Lords don’t have intergalactic instant messaging?

Doctor
No things are definitely best said with a letter.

They land on the House planet where the Tardis Matrix is stolen. To keep the Doctor guessing he doesn’t land next to any recognisable parts of other Tardis ships even though that’s what his ship should be attracted to.

Tardis Lady
You’re going to steal me, are stealing me? Tenses are so confusing.

Rory
Especially in French. Have you ever tried learning French?

Uncle and Auntie
Hello we are everyone’s worse weird and creepy uncle and aunt.

Doctor
You remind me of a cook I once knew who wanted to cook humans. But enough pleasantries this Ood is speaking out Time Lord signals. I really like Time Lords.

Audience
Really?

Doctor
Yeah there were some nice ones.

Amy
You want to be forgiven?

Doctor
What kind of a question is that? Of course I do. Wouldn’t you?

Amy
Sorry can I help?

Doctor
You can both go and get my sonic screwdriver from the Tardis. Even though you know I always carry it with me.

House
Poke around as much as you want but I don’t have bigger on the inside technology so don’t expect to find a lot of Time Lords in that cupboard.

Doctor
There are no Time Lords in here.

House
Haha cya.

Rory
But you said you were a friendly planet?

House
Everybody lies.

Tardis Lady
I am Tardis. Such a nice name don’t you think. A bit more imaginative than sexy.

Doctor
Hey! But wait you can’t be the Tardis it would burn you up. Unless a handsome Doctor sucked the energy out of you… actually it stayed in Rose for a while with no harm done to her… Nice to meet you my beautiful Tardis.



Tardis Lady
Yes and you. Even though I’ve always been with you and can apparently observe you. Have you realised it was me who stole you originally.

Doctor
Really? You must have been bored with all that time spent in 1963 junk yard? Speaking of junk yards there are a load of half eaten Tardis Ships which we can use to catch up with Amy and Rory.

Tardis Lady
House only ate half of a Tardis? For something he considers a delicacy he sure is wasteful.

Meanwhile Amy and Rory try to convince House not to kill them.

Rory
You could have more fun by tormenting us.

Amy
Oh way to go stupid face couldn’t you have offered him some kind of long riddle?

House
Have you got any medical riddles?

Amy
No.

House
Then run!

Audience
Yes at last this series is going to show us more of the massive Tardis.

Back on the planet.

Doctor
We’ve just built a Tardis in less time than it takes most people to replace a flat tyre. Are you sure this thing is safe?

Tardis Lady
Of course, I would never let you come to harm.

Doctor
Really? Do you remember the incident with the fast return switch in the brink of destruction?

Tardis Lady
You mean the Edge of Destruction.

Doctor
Don’t side step the question.

Meanwhile Amy and Rory are running through lots of corridors that all look the same.

Audience
Oh we were hoping to see more.

Rory
Amy wait. No!

Amy
Rory it’s ok I like older men.

Rory
You left me we really should hold hands if we’re going to get separated so easily. It will also help us tell illusion from reality. This is way too scary to face alone.

Tardis Lady
Go to oneof my old control rooms.

Audience
Cool. Are we going to see the Tom Baker style Tardis. Or even better a recreation of the very first Tardis set?

They enter the Tardis set used for the 9th and 10th Doctor.

Audience
Oh come on!

Doctor
You don’t have the power to breakthrough to our universe but I’ll help. Trust me I’m the Doctor.

House
I’m a Doctor too. I’ll trust you even enough to use your own hinted way of death.

Tardis Lady
Ha-ha I can’t believe you fell for that. Be gone!

House
Please I’m just grumpy and misunderstood. Noooo!

Doctor
I’ll miss you my Tardis.

Tardis Lady
But I’m always with you. Then again a talking Tardis might not be the best idea it could get silly. Can you promise me that you’ll use the Tardis more in the story rather than leaving me parked in some remote spot.

Doctor
I’ll try but I need the challenge of facing things with just my charm, wit, intelligence,  resourcefulness… oh and my sonic screw driver.

Fin



Copyright © Nathan Groves http://wondersandparodies.blogspot.com/
This Work Is Not To Be Reproduced With Out Permission.

2 comments:

Dan42 said...

Very funny. I wanted to see some older sets too!

alicebluegown said...

I really like this, its nice when one finds things they like TY X

Post a Comment